These terms and conditions relate to the delisa creative retreat (hereinafter dcr) to the main client.
Please note that airfare is not included.
Unless stated otherwise, not included as part of the retreat we offer are any applicable foreign departure, security, port charges, park fees, customs, immigration, agricultural, passenger facility charges and international transportation tax. Tips/gratuities to outside suppliers, passports, visa fees, baggage and personal insurance, are also not included. We strongly advise that you should have sufficient local currency to pay for all of the above items if you need to in addition to any balance due to us in respect of the full price of the retreat as shown at the time of booking.
We reserve the right to change or alter our prices at any time before you have booked. After you have booked, the price of your booking is guaranteed and we will not apply any surcharges or price changes unless you make the change to your arrangements after booking.
1. The rooms in the villa vary, and are allocated on a first come first served basis.
2. To reserve your dcr the client must book by email or by completing the contact form on our website. A non-refundable deposit of €600 is due at the time of registration. Payment can be made by paypal, bank transfer, or cheque. On receiving the deposit, dcr will send an email confirming your booking. The email represents formal acceptance of your booking and is an agreement by both parties, to be bound by these terms.
3. The balance of the booking is due not less than 8 weeks before the dcr start date. All bookings made less than 8 weeks before the dcr start date must be paid in full at the time of the booking. If payment has not been received by the agreed dates, dcr reserves the right to cancel the booking, and inform you by email.
- If you cancel your booking 8-6 weeks before the dcr start date, you will get 50% of your booking refunded.
- If you cancel your booking 6-4 weeks before the dcr start date, you will get 25% of your booking refunded.
- If you cancel your booking 4-2 weeks before the dcr start date, no refund can be offered.
It is your responsibility to ensure you comply with our payment terms as shown on your booking confirmation.
Failure to comply with our payment conditions may result in the cancellation of your place at our retreat and no refunds shall be given.
4. If in the unlikely event dcr has to cancel the booking, amounts paid will be refunded in full. Please note we do not refund any costs outside those of the booking such as flight costs etc.
5. It is imperative that the client takes out proper travel insurance, which should include, trip cancellation and liability cover, full cover for their belongings and personal health.
6. Our guests should take reasonable care of the property they are staying in, including furnishings, etc.
7. Dcr cannot be held responsible to the client for:
- Temporary defect or failure in the supply of public services to the retreat location.
- Loss, damage or inconvenience caused to or suffered by the client due to riots, war, bad weather, or anything else outside of dcr control.
- Any accident, damage, loss or inconvenience suffered by the client or clients party while at the dcr, outside of our control.
- The use of amenities offered such as swimming pools, BBQ's sports equipment is entirely at the clients own risk, and no responsibility will be offered for injury, loss or damage to persons or property.
- Personal belongings are at the clients risk at all times.
8. The client accepts all responsibility for the safety of their person and anyone accompanying them at all times.
9. Under no circumstance shall dcr liability to the client exceed the amount paid to dcr for the creative retreat.
10. No pets are permitted.
11. For the comfort of all our clients, smoking is not permitted inside the accomodation.
All guests are required to have suitable and sufficient travel insurance to cover your holiday as Delisa Creative Retreats cannot be held responsible for any liability, expenses or losses you incur as a result of being inadequately insured. We strongly recommend that at the time of booking a comprehensive travel insurance policy is purchased, including cover of cancellation fees .
Please note that if you wish to use the swimming pool or undertake any physical activity while at our retreat we may insist that you provide us with a copy of an adequate insurance policy to cover the activities involved in the retreat. Without adequate insurance, we reserve the right to cancel your place at our retreat without compensation or refund.