Delisa Creative Retreat
The Delisa Creative Retreat is one of the most unique retreats you'll ever take part in. Set in the French Riviera our clients learn how to create beautiful hats, and silk scarves, while relaxing in the comfort of a beautiful villa.
We have worked hard to offer our clients something other than painting, photography, yoga and cooking. The skills you learn with us could start you out on a whole new, exciting business career. Many people now work for themselves, creating beautiful products to sell to others from both bricks and mortar businesses to online platforms.
Our retreat is also perfect for those without a partner who struggle to find a holiday suited to their needs. With us, you are taken care of from the minute you land to the minute you leave.
You can expect quality in everything you experience during your stay with us, including first-class teaching from International milliner Lisa, delicious meals, elegant accommodation and friendly, helpful staff.
Check out the menu above for more details!
- Transfer to and from Nice airport to the villa and our afternoon and evening adventures
- A 7 night stay in your own room in a comfortable villa on the French Riviera
- Fresh fruit and juices in your room
- 7 continental breakfasts, delicious lunches, four course evening meals
- Hot and cold drinks provided throughout the day
- Lessons on how to size and produce a felt hat, be that a fedora, cloche or one that is intrically shaped. You'll then also create the classic french beret, using fabrics and colours of your choice.
- Lessons in silk painting culminating in two beautiful hand painted silk scarves
- All materials are provided for a felt hat, french beret, two silk scarves.
- Retail value of items you'll take home is €580
- Visits to local stores renowned in Grasse
- An evening out in Monaco sipping cocktails and taking in the sights
- An afternoon shopping and exploring in Cannes. Prada, Gucci, Rolex, here we come!
- You'll design and produce your own perfume in Grasse. Retail value €65
- Lots of free time to explore the local area or simply chill by the pool
What's Not Included
- Your round-trip airfare from home
- Your holiday insurance. Please note that a condition of taking part in our retreat is that you must be insured.
- Additional materials over and above those listed above. Further materials will be on sale if required.
- Spending money for our evening out in Monaco
- Money for shopping in Cannes
- Other non-included items such as souvenir shopping, personal phone calls, personal shopping
Your stay will take place in possibly one of the most beautiful areas in the world rivaled by few others. You will stay in Cannes on the French Riviera in a comfortable villa with private pool. The beautiful blue skies, warm weather, and relaxed atmosphere practically guarantees you have a marvelous time with us.
Learning has never been this much fun.
From the giant yachts of St.-Tropez to the uber high-end resorts of Monaco and the star-studded Cannes film festival, the French Riviera is known for its pristine blue waters, warm weather and crowded beach towns. In addition to the lessons, you'll experience making your own perfume in Grasse (perfume capital of the world), an evening in Monaco sipping cocktails and an afternoon, shopping in Cannes.
Is there anywhere better in the world to find your ME time?